The information contained in this website is intended solely for general information. It is not intended as a solicitation for business nor an offer to enter into any transaction. Prospective qualified clients and investors should always inform themselves and take appropriate advice as to any applicable legal requirements, taxation regimes and exchange control regulations in the countries of their citizenship, residence or domicile which may be relevant to services described on this website. In general, the value of and income from investments may go up or down. Authorisation of Anoa Capital S.A. or Anoa Capital S.A. (UK) by any financial regulator does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee or warranty (implied or otherwise) as to the services described on this website.
This website may contain hyperlinks or refer to information which has been obtained from sources Anoa Capital S.A. believes to be reliable but which Anoa Capital S.A. does not represent to be accurate or complete. No legal or other liability can be assumed for information which may not accurately reflect changes since publication in terms of information and representation.
The content displayed on this website may be proprietary and is provided for information only. Downloading, copying, linking to or distributing such content anywhere for any purpose except with the prior written permission of the management of Anoa Capital S.A. is strictly forbidden. If you have any query or issue with the information displayed on this website, please inform the Chief Compliance Officer of Anoa Capital S.A. (email@example.com) in the first instance.
Compliance with Art. 38-11 L- 1993
In accordance with the Articles 38-11 of the Law of 5 April 1993, Anoa Capital confirms that:
- Governance arrangements are in place to ensure a prudent and efficient management of our company website
- This governance includes a three-lines-of-defence system
- All governance arrangements are periodically assessed to ensure effectiveness
- A Conflict of Interest Policy has been implemented to prevent conflicts of interest
- The composition of the management body and the criteria for its selection comply with the requirements listed in Art. 38-2, and that each Board of Directors member complies with relevant CRR regulation
- A remuneration policy is in place that complies with the regulation in Articles 38-5 and 36-6
Articles 38-3, 38-4, 38-7, 38-8 and 38-9 do not apply.
Anoa Capital S.A. is a company registered with the Luxembourg Register of Commerce (B155833) and regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) in Luxembourg.